Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Designed specifically for bicycles, wheels, backpacks and all other sporting gear, Feedback Sports' Alpine Digital Scale is a precise instrument that weighs in 10-gram increments up to 55 pounds (25 kg.). Simply hit the mode button to read the measurement in grams, ounces or pounds. And there's a zero/tare button for accuracy. This handy scale can be held or hung from a hook, etc., or can be clamped into a bicycle repair stand. It's ruggedly constructed with a shock-resistant housing to hold up in any toolbox, too, while its vinyl-coated hook won't scratch your bicycle, wheels or components. The required 4 AAA batteries are included.
Bontrager's Integrated Rear Mount Kickstand is compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Tuck-away design ensures it will not interfere with pedaling - It holds your bike up even with a load on the back, thanks to a highly-stable, direct-mount system.
Cheer up, buttercup! Electra's bright, cheery Handlebar Flowers add a fun splash of color to your bike that's sure to bring a smile to your and your friends' faces on every ride!
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
- From the company that has been making insulated drink products since 1913 - Classic design carrying case with screw top lid houses (4) 2Oz. Stainless steel shot glasses - Made from odorless and tasteless stainless steel and rustproof finish that withstands weather and wear - Dishwasher safe - Lifetime warranty
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Separate bracket mounts to ceiling or 2x4 joists - Dual rope system for easier hoisting - Hardware, tie off cleat, and accessory straps for ladders, kayaks, canoes included - 50lb weight capacity
This adaptor makes 135mm rear MTB axle compatible with any stationary fluid/wind trainer. - Stainless steel construction for durability. - Fits 135 x 12mm rear axle. - Compatible with 5mm Allen for easy installation.
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Specialized's C50 carbon extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Specialized's Carbon Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
Elastic loops keep the Retül motion capture harness wires in place while the rider is getting their bike fit. One set contains six elastic loops in multiple sizes for use on arms, calves, and wrists. - Included lengths: 8" 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"
Specialized's S50 aluminum extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Specialized's Alloy Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree aluminum ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
The Starter Kit has all of the basic necessities required to get you out riding prepared and safely. It contains two bottle cages, a durable, efficient pump, tire levers, and a water-resistant saddle bag to house it all. - Mini Wedgie saddle bag provides 48.5 cu. in. of easily accessible storage—ample room to house tire levers, small pumps, and basic nutrition. It's also treated to be water-resistant, and features an internal neoprene sleeve to safely hold tools. - Two Roll Cage bottle cages are light, dependable, and easy on the eyes, making them the perfect solution to your hydration needs. - Air Tool Flex Road pump is lightweight, durable, and features a twin Presta and Schrader valve on the T-Head. It's hose has built-in flex to alleviate stress on the tube's valve, while its inverted barrel design is efficient and allows for easy, high-volume pumping.
- 60% Hemp/40% Cotton canvas top tube protector with foam pad - 17 Inches long with a loop to secure a lock, Velcro closure
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
Show Salsa pride and add some flare with these stickers. - Slap a sticker on your helmet, bike, or whatever you choose
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
$29.95 - $44.99
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
- This popular beverage opening tool doubles as a 15mm wrench for adjusting Paul brake spring tensioners - Made in the USA
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Page 1 of 3 Next page