- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. - Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 35mm length - Fits up to an 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
$5.50 - $35.00
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Odyssey's newest peg! The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5? (length) x 1.5? (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
Replacement Sleeve for Odyssey's Graduate PC Peg. Sold individually.
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement pawls and spring kit for Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Rear axle replacement kit, 10mm nutted, DJD-SupaD - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Rear Axle replacement kit, 10mm quick-release, SupaDrive - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$29.95 - $109.95
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$17.99 - $24.99
These skewers are a key part in adapting your Convert Mountain Bike to QR axles Key features: - Ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort while removing and replacing your wheel - Work with quick-release wheels and Convert dropouts
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Converts DJD-BD/SupaDrive 10mm axle rear hub to fit 12 x 135mm frames - Includes service axle, bearing spacer, push-on CNC alloy end caps - DJD and DJD-BD/SupaDrive hub parts are generally not cross compatible
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
If you have a spare set of wheels, race wheels, or simply like to transport your bike without the wheels on the bike, White Lightning's Wheel Johnny makes transporting your wheels safe and clean! Put your wheels in your car without worrying about grease stains or store your extra wheels in your home, apartment, garage, or dorm room without worrying about damage. Made from water and UV resistant 2-ply rubber/nylon material, the Wheel Johnny is durable and simple to use. It features a zip enclosure for easy access to both wheels, a padded divider to protect rims and hubs, and hand and shoulder straps for easy carrying. The Wheel Johnny easily holds 2 wheels and can accommodate any size, including 29ers. Plus, with a large interior pocket for your quick releases and small parts, it's also easy to carry any necessary spares and tools with you, such as a spare tube, tire levers, cassette and tools.
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- E*thirteen freehub bodies feature 6 degree (60 Point) engagement - Kits include freehub body, bearings, springs, and pawls - SRAM XD-11 Freehub body converts all e*thirteen plus level hubs for use with SRAM XD-11 drivetrains
$47.00 - $84.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams - Titanium: 65 grams
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport. - Protects rotors during transit - Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease - Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit
Zipp’s stainless steel front track skewer replaces your quick release skewer when it’s time to bring your speed weaponry from the road to the track. Tighten it down with a 5 mm Allen key and feel secure on the steepest banking.
$12.50 - $37.50
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
Page 1 of 9 Next page